In recent years, Iran has become one of the destinations for tourists to receive medical services due to the abilities of its doctors and also due to its tourism potential. One of the medical services that has received a lot of attention recently is plastic surgery services.
If we want to mention why Iran is one of the best countries to receive plastic surgery services, it is better first to get acquainted with Iran and its attractions for tourists. To acquaint you with the attractions of Iran, we have provided some points about this second-largest country in the Middle East that you probably do not know.
- Iran is one of the oldest human civilizations with a history of tens of thousands of years. However, the population composition of this country is quite the opposite of its antiquity, so that it is estimated that about half of Iran’s population is young people under 30 years old.
- Believe it or not, Iran has the highest rate of rhinoplasty in the world. The type of clothing worn by Iranian women has caused most Iranian women to focus on the beauty of their face and seek to have a beautiful nose.
On the other hand, the operated nose reflects the wealth and social status of many Iranian women and even men. Interestingly, the importance of this operation is so great that even many people, even after recovery, hold their nose tape on their face to show that they have had an operation on their nose.
- If you think that Iran is a country made up of only drylands and deserts, you are sorely mistaken and need to think again. Iran has dozens of snow-capped, high mountains and green lands. Only a few kilometers from the capital of Iran, Tehran, you can find several ski slopes.
- Iran is the largest exporter of Caviar as the most expensive food in the world. Diamond caviar, a costly type that sells for 31 thousand dollars per kilogram, is exported from Iran to all parts of the world.
On the other hand, Iran has a history of several thousand years in producing an expensive type of spice called Saffron. A spice that costs about 40 euros per gram and is even more expensive than gold!
Travelling to saffron fields and seeing the harvest of purple saffron flowers, which usually take place from late October to November, can be very attractive, but if you cannot travel, you can buy this red gold in the nut shops.
- The world’s first windmills were invented around 500 to 900 BC in eastern Iran. Some of these mills are still standing in the border town of Nashtifan near the Afghanistan border.
- Iran has the best-patterned carpets, but the interesting thing about the role of Iranian carpets is that it has intentional damage, because according to Iranian culture, only God is perfect. Apart from religious beliefs, Iranian carpets are more than 2000 years old!
Traditional carpet weaving skills have been passed down from generation to generation in certain parts of the country, such as the charming city of Kashan in Isfahan province, and have recently been classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Iran one of the best countries for doing the plastic surgery
Due to the low cost and high quality of Plastic surgery in Iran, our country can be a serious competitor to developed countries in this field of medical tourism.
Iran is known as one of the leading countries in the Middle East in cosmetic and Plastic surgery. The high quality of Plastic surgery services in Iran and the low costs of providing these services compared to developed countries can be the basis for developing health tourism in Iran.
According to the Iran Health Tourism News, health tourists from many countries are currently coming to Iran for plastic surgery, but due to Iran’s high potential in this field of treatment, it is expected that more tourists will use Iran as a destination for cosmetic and plastic surgery.
The low cost of plastic surgery in Iran compared to other countries in the world, as well as the devaluation of the Iranian currency, has caused the cost of plastic surgery in this country to be greatly reduced and in a way that is able to attract foreign applicants. The level of Plastic surgery in Iran is very high, and Iran can easily compete with Western countries and the world in general.
Quality of plastic surgery in Iran; Quite on a par with developed countries
According to the latest statistics provided by the International Society of Plastic Surgery, every year, we see that 5% is added to the demand for plastic surgeries worldwide, among which, the highest demand for cosmetic plastic services by women, including breast, rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery and liposuction. Men’s highest demand for plastic surgery also includes eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty, liposuction, and hair transplantation.
Medical knowledge and experience in Iran are very high. The knowledge and experience of Iranian doctors in this field are higher than some European countries and in this field is equal to the United States and developed European countries.
The best and most difficult cosmetic surgeries are performed with the best quality in Iran, and the high quality of cosmetic surgery services in Iran is quite evident. Therefore, there is no shortage of medical knowledge and experience in various cosmetic surgeries and other medical procedures in Iran. In fact, the distance between Iranian medicine and world medicine is not in the field of medical knowledge but in access to some medical equipment.